Do you know that the use of reishi can actually cure diabetes?

I wish to ask you as to whether you have any knowledge of Reishi or Ganoderma Lucidum -- a herb known to the ancient Chinese, now very well researched. It has been used by lakhs in India to cure themselves from diabetes. It would be appropriate for you to look into this deeply as we tend to think that there is no cure for diabetes. This is true only from the perspective of modern medicine! You can find out more about this from a google search -- reishi in ...... [name of disease]. Lama Shree

13 Replies

oldestnewest
  • pls advice where is this product available???? you say: It has been used by lakhs in India to cure themselves from diabetes.

Pls substantiate & instil greater confidence in patients. where in India would these be available???? any product label/packaging details i.e. name under which sold, etc.??? thanks in advance,

• Dear Tejkumar,

Good to hear from you. You are requested to first satisfy yourself from checking out reishi in diabetes in google. You'll find much detail there.

In India reishi is available as capsules from dxnmalaysia.com. They also have a panel of doctors working with them, based in Chennai. You could visit the company's offices in various parts of India for more info.

Do get back to me after you've done that. You'll need to join as a distributor paying a once lifetime fee of Rs. 500 under me. I'm posting these details with the sole intention of helping people.

My own mother benefited tremendously from reishi. June 2001 my mother had blood sugar of 454 and confined to bed. We put her on 6 pairs of reishi per day. The third day she was up and about on a walking stick. Jan 2002 her blood sugar and blood pressure had all become normal and she was taken off allopathic medicines.

I'm also taking 6 pairs reishi regularly for years now and have so far remained free of diabetes and blood pressure complaints.

So all the best. It is important to have an open and inquisitive mind as you well know.

Lama Shree

• don't have faith on MLM

• Dear Sonu,

The mlm aspect is unimportant. If you wish to have diabetes treated with certitude, then this method is available to you.

• I browsed the web site; a bit confused; couldn't detect product listing the capsules of Reishi. Pls mention name of product listed, what price, and the 500 Rs. as one-time membership, etc. is what I don't like and approve of. If any inclination, pls suggest where in Mumbai is it available???? I'll need to go thru the leaflet that describes all info about the product. Then may, not sure, but may then decide. Pls state where in Mumbai available, ????I am apprehensive about MLM stunts. But not ridiculing anything. God just bless us all with good health!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Reishi in India and abroad is sold by DXN Malaysia as RG & GL. One capsule of each constitute a pair.

Pl select India in the country section, then Maharashtra and then Mumbai.

The MLM part is merely incidental. The important issue is the cure which is possible. Am I right?

• endorsed! absolutely correct, my viewpoint, truly said, many thanks

• Dear Nitin,

The unfortunate part of life is that we seek to limit it by our concepts; these might be true or false.

Pl read the following letter to find out more about it:

Dear Nitin,

You are requested to search google for 'reishi in diabetes' for all the research which has been carried out on this disease. Reishi is also used in cancer cure and renal failures!!!

Pl open dxnmalaysia.com and find the DXN office and stock point close to where you live. You'll need to fill out a form and submit it to the company with Rs.500/-. This'll entitle you to purchase RG & GL from where you are. You will need to join under an existing distributor such as I -- Shree Narayan Singh, ID 099074427. Hope you understand that this is not a gimick for me to make money, rather than a genuine help to share info concerning this herb.

A few precautions will be necessary when you start taking reishi. The general procedure is to start with one pair a day and then gradually increase to 4 pairs per day. All the while you will need to follow your doctor's advice concerning allopathic medicines and diet until such time that your blood sugar level becomes normal.

Another is that people find fluctuations in their blood sugar level while taking reishi during the first four months. There is nothing to be alarmed at this as this is merely an indication that the sugar accumulated in the cells of your body are being expelled.

Our company has a panel of doctors based in Chennai who may be contacted for further info. Unfortunately modern doctors tend to be closed to new possibilities and you will need to think it over before you tell your doctor about reishi!

So, wish you the best!

Lama Shree

• lamashree,

R u sure that DXN will cure diabetes?

• Dear Doc,

You are requested to search google for 'reishi in diabetes' for all the research which has been carried out on this disease. Reishi is also used in cancer cure and renal failures!!!

Pl open dxnmalaysia.com and find the DXN office and stock point close to where you live. You'll need to fill out a form and submit it to the company with Rs.500/-. This'll entitle you to purchase RG & GL from where you are. You will need to join under an existing distributor such as I -- Shree Narayan Singh, ID 099074427. Hope you understand that this is not a gimick for me to make money, rather than a genuine help to share info concerning this herb.

A few precautions will be necessary when you start taking reishi. The general procedure is to start with one pair a day and then gradually increase to 4 pairs per day. All the while you will need to follow your doctor's advice concerning allopathic medicines and diet until such time that your blood sugar level becomes normal.

Another is that people find fluctuations in their blood sugar level while taking reishi during the first four months. There is nothing to be alarmed at this as this is merely an indication that the sugar accumulated in the cells of your body are being expelled.

Our company has a panel of doctors based in Chennai who may be contacted for further info. Unfortunately modern doctors tend to be closed to new possibilities and you will need to think it over before you tell your doctor about reishi!

So, wish you the best!

Lama Shree

• Glad you are willing to give it a try! An open mind is the key essential.

• Glad you are willing to give it a try! An open mind is the key essential. Sorry there is no such thing as a free lunch! It'll cost 2,400/- p.m. Pl contact the nearest dxn company office or stockist near you. dxnmalaysia.com

• The intent behind my writing this is to provide info concerning what is otherwise considered a situation without any cure. It is your choice whether you wish to follow up on it, depending on the extent to which your heart and mind are open. Cynicism is pretty much a dead end as it does not nurture evolution. The truth is that we as humans suffer from limitations; thus there is always scope for improving on the systems and theories we subscribe to.

You may also like...