High-Carb ADA Diabetes Diet Advice Slowly Killing Type 2 Diabetics

Get off that 60% CARBS Theory as pushed by ADA through Doctors and Dieticians. It is slowly killing Type 2 Diabetics.

livinlavidalowcarb.com/blog...

Once you have finished reading the above then go through following:

health24.com/Medical/Diabet...

NO LOW CARB HIGH FAT doesn't cause CVD nor does it cause Cholesterol problems.

Thanks

DLife.in/

15 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Can you explain what is CARB?

• Pl search on Google because it would be very difficult to really answer every detail. Some amount of preparedness is needed.

Thanks

DLife.in/

• Another advertisement

• You are not adding VALUE to discussion. You are under no compulsion to post replies.

Thanks

DLife.in/

• There was one Sri Anup posting the low carb philosophy. Some how he stopped posting the benefits of low carb foods. Now Mr. rustic guy has taken over his place. My comments are for alerting some people who will fall victims to such advertisements. NO OFFENCE MEANT.

I HAVE ALREADY POSTED WHAT ARE THESE LOW CARB FOODS AND FOR WHOM THEY ARE MEANT. Just google for low carb diet all the details are there.

• No use trying to play Grand daddy for others.

All have their own brains and those who switch they do after due diligence and they watch their meters.

Mr Anup was banned because he irked few from ADA CAMP who were "Advertising" (if we go by your logic of "advertisement) for the ADA standards and for falling prey to prescription drugs and still not have good control.

There's a big difference between ADVERTISEMENTS and INFORMATION being posted. Advertisement is for commercial consideration. We are not looking for money.

Yes just Google for Diabetes and everything is there. This site is also not needed. So what's your point?

Please add value to discussion or post your own blogs instead of trying to engage in a altercation. We know where you are coming from and what your intentions of posting such statements are.

• Someone just sent me a message that he talked to 2 young Dieticians and discussed Dr Bernstein's book in detail. Those two "YOUNG" dieticians are also convinced about this LOW CARB and control of sugar levels.

As Newer Generation replaces the older minds things will change for better. As they say ...

You can fool all the people sometime

Some People all the time

But not all the people all the time.

Type 2 Diabetics are waking up to realities specially those who have a long life ahead of them. many refuse to go on STATINS and when they do doctors keep silent. They are not dying of CVD. Google around and you would know more about this. They refuse to eat HIGH CARBS and results are known to everyone.

• Dear Mr. Reddy,

Do you find that Mr. Rustic Guy selling anything here? We all miss Anup. These guys are doing wonderful job for the society & the diabetics at large. So please dont poke.

• You can fool all the people sometime ,Some People all the time But not all the people all the time.-I also believe in these words.

• You are ignored!!!

Those who are following LCHF are the one's that we interact with and no point wasting time with people like you advertisers of ADA literature. Keep posting your irrelevant comments on our posts.

• Many thanks to you. I have been on the LCHF diet since last ten days & I am very very happy with the results. It is magic. I was taking 15 units of insulin "BASALOG" which i have stopped taking. I have also recommended this diet to three others in the family and the results are wonderful.

I have had STENTS in my heart 2 years back. Now I am advised Glycomet 3 + 850 twice a day. Januvia 100 after the breakfast. Other meicines are Nialip 500, Prolomet R 5+50, Colosprin 100, Tab Rozavel 40 and Remylin D.

I am taking all except the Insulin.

My question is now how to start lowering on my medicines gradually.

Umesh - umeshsalwan@gmail.com

Mobile: 9810064973

• Many thanks to you. I have been on the LCHF diet since last ten days & I am very very happy with the results. It is magic. I was taking 15 units of insulin "BASALOG" which i have stopped taking. I have also recommended this diet to three others in the family and the results are wonderful.

I have had STENTS in my heart 2 years back. Now I am advised Glycomet 3 + 850 twice a day. Januvia 100 after the breakfast. Other meicines are Nialip 500, Prolomet R 5+50, Colosprin 100, Tab Rozavel 40 and Remylin D.

I am taking all except the Insulin.

My question is now how to start lowering on my medicines gradually.

Umesh - umeshsalwan@gmail.com

Mobile: 9810064973

• For sure this is true and that's why diabetic complications are on the rise and people come to forums to look for solutions and once they start switching to LCHF their happiness knows no bounds if they adhere to it.

• Yes there are simple suggestions which are never given by any doctor. For e.g.

Testing IR is never prescribed by doctor but I got this idea from mercola.com.

• Oh mercola.com is one of the highest visited websites on healthcare in the world.

So what if some jealous guy(s) calls him a quack. Abuses and insults don't stick, facts do and the fact is High Carb diet is killing diabetics :)

You may also like...