I am a diabetic for last 6 years. Initially started with 1/2 glynase 5mg. BD then after 2 years continuing with glycomet 500 OD after food

I get burning sensation often during evening (after office hours) which continues till morning. my left middle finger pains a lot in morning (am not able to bend or straighten). The position as was during sleep cannot be changed. i have to slowly bend the finger manually (with right hand) and open on its own. it takes 2 hours to get normalised. this is the reason i donot drive motor cycle in the morning. My shoulder pain is almost common for past 6 months. Initially it was there but disappeared. now it has made an entry after 4 years.

Please suggest

Skip

Featured Content

Living with diabetes?

Connect with people like you to get support, advice and tips towards improving your health.

Get started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies
oldestnewest

It all indicate that your medications are wrong and insufficient. Consult a doctor immediatly as numbness indicate stoppage of blood low to the parts and may lead to amputation if they go black and rot.. Hurry up.

sir,

i donot take any carb diet except rice once in a week in sunday lunch. i donot take meat or chicken, fish is rare. egg once in a week. i donot feel numbness, but iching pain in lower portion of toes. i have started brisk walking which i left two years back due to my son's study. i do not take any thing direct or indirect with sugar.

last evening i walked for 45 minutes. shoulder paid is drastically reduced. hopefully it would get subsided in coming days. but the iching paid is a concern.

my age is 48 years and doing managerial job with computer a major tool.

please suggest

U said u don't take rice, non veg, fish,eggs etc. Kindly tell us what is your diet?

You may also like...