advice

Hi I'm T2, can anyone tell me if they feel the same, I get nearly 8 hours sleep most days and wake up more often than not with a headache and tireder than what I was when I went to bed, I can drop of to sleep at the drop of a hat, I have no interest in doing things I used to do, like swimming, karate, bike riding to be honest all I want to do is sit down and fall asleep. I can be in a good mood one minute and down the next, mind having thrush most of the time (see previous post) doesn't help.

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • There is an old saying - 'Keep on doing what you are doing and you will keep on getting what you've got'.

You have access to the world's entire knowledge of T2 - start digging and if you are serious I will guarantee your life will change.

dietdoctor.com/diabetes

• thanks Mike don't know if that's good or bad advice?

• Try to take a stroll in early in the morning, park,or in some other vegetative places,sit for a while ,see the nature creations,including to wards sky.

You will feel as a different person.

• Walk bare foot or with slippers?

• Hi there, I suppose first things first ..... Do you have any other illnesses that you are dealing with? Next if you have continued bouts of thrush it might indicate your blood glucose levels are running a bit high. Do you have your current HBA1C levels that you can share? What medications are you taking to control your diabetes?

• Hi, I just had my blood test so will have them soon, I have depression, asthma, and one or two other things going on as well, just feel like i'm falling apart

• Have you addressed your diet? The advice offered does not suit everyone. Generally I have found success with high fat, medium protein and low car, in T2 ketones can be your friend.

• Went through everything above, carefully. High diabetes can be the root cause of the issues mentioned in the post.

Sleep apnea &/or snoring also can cause headache &/or tiredness at wakeup.

Sleeping under ceiling fan &/or a hot room also can ... ...

Sweating due to blankets or otherwise also ... ...

Taking heavy food shortly before going to sleep also ... ...

Sleeping under intoxication also ... ...

... ...

... ...

This is not an exhaustive list ...

You may also like...