Log in
Dentistry & Oral Health - Toothpick
763 members165 posts

Not a Guinea Pig for Dentist

Would a non EEA Dentist in UK practise

holding a LDS RCS listed as qualification on the General Dental Council Registered a couple of yrs experienced to

extract an(under the gum) Impacted Wisdom tooth at very back of mouth,

rather than an Oral Surgeon or Dentist specialist in oral surgery as

mentioned by many others is best practise as the

this Dentist explained they are competant

to do it .I like many other Dentist

i have contacted mention this should be done by a Specialist with 5yrs

oral surgery qualification .Even American Dentist's said i would be much better off seeing a Hospital Oral Surgeon than my Dentist.