This is my latest stack. I have not been diagnosed with PD. I have REM Sleep Behavior Disorder, a sore left shoulder, sore left leg, not the best balance in the world (it never was great) and some involuntary muscle movements (nothing big or repetitive. A few times a day).
1. 8 ounces of broccoli sprouts with 4 ounces of Daikon Radish sprouts with oil and vinegar dressing. Have between 8:30 AM and 12:00 PM so I am boosting Nrf2 while my circadian rhythm is on the upstroke.
2. lactobacillus Casei Shirota (Yakult): Anti-bacterial, anti-fungus, anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, reduces cortisol levels.
3. Dr. Matthew Best Prebiotics and Probiotics for Women. It has (among other things):
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Lactobacillus reuteri
- Bifidobacterium bifidum
- Lactobacillus fermentum
4. Vinpocetine: 30 mg twice a day (with food or your body absorbs nearly none of it). Supposed to increase blood flow to the brain.
5. Niacin Rapid Release 150 mg in the morning and 150 mg at night.
6. L Methylfolate 15 mg (for depression).
7. Lithium Orotate 15 mg. This is for depression AND it may be neuroprotective. They are doing a trial on Lithium for PD in Buffalo.
8. B12 5000 mcg.
9. Magnolia Bark Extract 400 mg (90% Honokiol and Magnolol) at night. This is supposed to help with REM Sleep Behavior Disorder and be neuroprotective. I get this from Swanson cheap.
10. S Boulardii (to kill pathogens). I don't take this every day, but I think I should.
11. Mixture of 2.5 grams ground Nigella Sativa, and 2.2 grams Ceylon Cinnamon, and 600 mg of Organic Licorice Root Extract 20:1 Powder and 600 mg of UM Palmitoylethanolamide. I mix this with some peanut butter and raw honey and eat with a spoon in the middle of the day. These are all antibacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-inflammatory. I'm trying to treat my microbiome from mouth to gut.
12. NAC 1200 mg with Taurine 1000 mg: 1 hour before bed.
13. 600 mg Palmitoylethanolamide before bed.
14. I also listen to Binaural Beats for about an hour a day: pdprotocols.atwebpages.com/...