Suntabulous Week 8 Run 1 Run :) :)

I hadn't run since Sunday due to work and then the dreaded wind which threw me completely off track I got out there to run and how glad I did! It felt like my best run ever! I managed to get a lovely steady pace, helped even more by the sightseeing boat which I paced up the riverside path. It was so so nice to feel the sun and boy was I glad I picked up my race for life sun glasses in Tesco the other day! I managed to run 4.07 k at a pace of 7.54k/m in 31 minutes so very proud of myself. I planned it slight wrong as the football match finished as I was on my way home and Laura said I had 5 minutes left to run so I couldn't change my route and ending up running headlong into hundreds of supporters leaving the ground! Argh, they must have thought me mad and it was the first time I had ventured out in running tights and top and no hide all bottoms and jacket, but did I care, NO, I just smiled to myself and kept on going, enjoying a well deserved glass of wine and a pizza now..... Only 5 more runs until graduation, WOW!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

1 Reply

oldest β€’ newest
  • Brilliant! I'm so impressed that you carried on through the football supporters - I think I would have turned tail and run off in the other direction :D Enjoy your next few runs - you're nearly there :)

You may also like...