OMG looking forward to running today!

Don't believe it! I am actually looking forward to my run today. Having started in March I have run through rain sleet and snow and usually in the dark. Today the sun is trying to come out and I am not at work so doing to treat myself by driving to the seafront and running there. And I don't care who sees me. I know Laura will get me through. Progress indeed! Love the plan!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Lovely! Your blog so reminds me of me! I've found that the more I run, the more I enjoy it, and now I've got to 3 weeks after graduation I REALLY don't care who sees me! And I frequently go back to the week 9 podcasts, just to have the comfort of Laura to get me through! Good luck with the rest of c25k. xx

• I hope your run was a good one.

Its funny how this running lark grabs us.

• Ha ha just like me! I had a long drunken debate (argument) with my husband and a close friend over Christmas with me saying that I could NEVER run because I HATED running and actually couldn't PHYSICALLY run because I hadn't run since I was a small child. Fast forward to now and I am on week 8 of C25K and excited about every run... What has happened to me?!

You may also like...