Earphones with in line controls

I currently run with just my I phone earphones but they don't stay in v well. I'd like some ones with the loops round your ears (wear these type at work so find them comfortable) but can't find them with in line control which I want so I can skip tracks if I want. Also don't want to spend loads. Sound quality isn't a great factor in decision lol

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I don't know about in line controls but the loops certainly are stable and work well for me.

I saw some bluetooth headsets that loop from one ear to the other and don't need the dreaded cable (which I find pretty annoying). I guess with B/T you can just work your device as you go along? But I can see the downside to having to hold the device throughout the run.

I've not been very helpful, have I? (:->)

• Not sure if these are any good? but I wear them all the time and love them x

amazon.co.uk/Sony-Walkman-W...

• Yourbuds have one with inline controls to function with the iPhone...

yurbuds.com/products/perfor...

We are expecting a delivery soon of the other products, but if you want some I can get a price for you... They just hang in your ear and even when I tugged on the wire they would not come out.

• Infact... Just rung and added to our order... If you want a pair they will be £60 each

You may also like...