Couch to 5K

A year since C25K and I'm still going!

Hello! I've been absent from the fourm for a good few months and it's lovely to see LOADS of new members and everyone at various stages of C25K. :) Not sure if there's any familiar faces still about, it's been a while!

While running a favourite 5k route yesterday I was reflecting on how a year ago I was struggling to even run for 60 seconds and now I'm training for my second half marathon in March, seems unbelievable!

I have C25K to thank for getting me here so just a wee bit of encouragement to any of you just starting out to keep going and you'll be amazed.

3 Replies

Yeah, good see you back and to hear you are still pounding the pavements of our lovely city. Don't be a stranger and be sure and let us all know how your 1/2M goes, good luck with it. Hope the weather is better for you than it is just now, its really icy and slippy outside tonight so be careful if your out there.

I also started a year ago too, but not achieved half as much as you. Though the good thing I am still running 3 times a week too.

Really encouraging to hear that you have kept the running up and doing half marathons. am on week 7 and so want to make this a permanent lifestyle change.

You may also like...