First run back after flu

First run for 2 weeks today, after having flu. Before I came down with it I'd done week 7 two and a half times, so I thought I'd try it again and just see how far I got before I had to stop.

Managed to do 22 minutes (more than I was expecting really!) so I think I'll go back and do week 6 a couple of times before moving on - don't want to get fed up with week 7 music!

Wore my new Lidl running top, insoles and gloves - all worked a treat! (No, I don't work for Lidl... it's just my favourite shop ;)

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Glad it went OK. I had 3 weeks off with flu just before Christmas; it's rubbish, isn't it? I didn't know Lidl did running stuff, is it any good? I don't even know if there is a Lidl near me actually...

• It seems good to me - especially the top. They don't always have it - you have to look out for what's on the weekly specials. see lidl.co.uk

• That sounds pretty good after a 2 week break for illness. :)

• Hi Lucy, I love Lidl too. I bought some running trousers some time ago and they're great. I also have a top, gloves and a cycling jacket I also wear for running. They've all been washed loads of times and are still like new. Keep well. :)

You may also like...