So proud to see the GRADUATE badge next to my name!! what next C25k+ or B210k?

Myself and my thirteen year old stated this programme together, both as novices. we motivated each other to keep going through the rain and the pain. I never thought I'd be able to run the length of myself never mind for 30 mins. Will carry on running and trying to decide whether to try the C25K+ or the B210k. Any suggestions??

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

1 Reply

oldestnewest
  • congratulations & well done to both of you. my 12 & 13year olds did the plan aswell. (after Id graduated so I ran with them) & now I am running with my 10 year old who has just started & is on week 2.

its great that you can do this with your children & have this to share with them.

as for the future ~ my advice would be to get to that magic 5k if you havent first. the c25k+ podcasts are great as something different to try & will help with stamina & doing the speed podcasts can help make a longer run seem easier.

be aware that the first week of b210k asks for 40mins of running & builds from there. perhaps once you are happy running 5k/30mins add a b210k run at the weekend as a long run??

anyways, good luck whatever your decide. shelley x

You may also like...