You can run and play air guitar!

My second post graduation run today with my own playlist and in the last 10 minutes Free Bird by Lynyrd Skynyrd kicked in not only did my pace increase but I started the air guitar going as well. I worried a few dog walkers but I was enjoying myself. I did a PB of 5K in 34 minutes 44 seconds so the right sort of music must help. Thanks goodness I didn’t have a heart monitor on I think it might have shot off the scale.

Wow, just seen my shiny new graduation badge! Thank you JR21 it brought a tear to my eye.

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Think I need to change my music, exwightman, as mine doesn't inspire me to play air guitar even if I had the energy! Congrats on your grad badge! :)

• One of my all time favourite songs - don't know why I haven't added it to my playlist before - off to remedy this now :)

Susan

• Ha! I do air guitar sometimes too! Music makes all the difference to pacing doesn't it! It was Green Day spurring me on today!

• well done and congrats on the shiny new badge! Good reminder to do a new playlist, I love Freebird too, will be on the new list for sure!

You may also like...