Yippee. Time for backflips!!!

It is official. I can now juffle for 20 minutes non-stop and W5 is history. I cannot remember when I last ran for that length of time but it has to be close to half a century!!! When I started this programme I just wanted to see how far I could go and it is looking like I just might get a gold badge. I wanted to do a backflip when the 20 minutes ended but didn't because not only did I have no puff left but I might have broken something in the attempt!!! lol. Bring on W6.

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done PeaBea! Isn't it a wonderful feeling when you achieve something that might have appeared really daunting a few weeks ago!

Here's to Week 6 and beyond!

(Would have paid money to see that backflip though!)

• Well done PeaBea :-) I too should have been completing week 5 this week, but after a bad run on Monday (mostly due to the cold air induced asthma) I'll probably repeat W5R2. I know I can do it, as I did it on Saturday, but with the air this cold I think I'd struggle to match your achievements. But I will one day soon. Until then, well done you :-)

• Thanks Earl. I have no doubts that you will do it on your next run. I am lucky as I managed to leave my run until this afternoon so it wasn't as cold as earlier in the day. Good luck with your run.

• Wow well done it is a fantastic achievement, would have been really impressed if you had managed a back flip. If I did that would probably end up in hospital! Good luck with wk6

You may also like...