Wk7R3 again and again and again

I'm like a stuck record. I reached Wk7R3 about 7 weeks ago. My zippy feet were positively zipping along and I felt on top of the world. I was telling everyone who would listen about the podcasts and I was gearing up for park run city. Since then I've been dogged by one ailment after another which has resulted in long gaps between runs which means I feel I have to redo Wk7 each time before I move on. I did a Wk7 again this morning (the music is driving me crazy on it now) and it was comfortable but that was the first run in 10 days and so I still wonder whether I should do a couple more or just move on to Wk8 and be done with it. Grrr I don't know....I'm scared of those extra minutes.

No more bugs now please.....I just need to get back into the rhythm of this now so that I can do my first park run on the 12th Jan.

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I have found that the best thing you can do is just to TRY the next run, even though when you look at it it seems impossible. If you fail it, then keep doing it until you can do it. But there's no point repeating successful runs!

• yes I think you are right Nikki thanks for the tip. W8R1 here I come.

You may also like...