w4r1 Frankie says "you totally plagiarised our song!"

w4r1 Frankie says "you totally plagiarised our song!"

Lovely sunny morning with only a gentle breeze, so very nice for running. I hadn't listened to the podcast before the run, and was quite surprised when one of the first tracks was a blatant rip off of Frankie goes to Hollywood - Two Tribes. But I like Frankie, so thats ok. Then as per someone elses blog post earlier this week, there was a blatant rip off of Nik Kershaw. That made me chuckle - thanks to the other blogger! There was also one that was very like Level 42, so all in all it was a very 80's esque track selection. Being as the 80's is the very best decade for music and well, for everything really (especially my gorgeous size 8 teenage self - oh those were the days!) I quite enjoyed the tunes. Infinitely better than last weeks heinous banjo song. Anyway, run went well with no problems. Covered 2.6 miles and my best time for a mile was 11mins 52 seconds. Not great, but not dire either. 4 runs until w5r3, eek! I think I just weed a bit thinking about it.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

oldestnewest

You may also like...