W9R1 under my belt (there seems to be more room there these days!)

Phew, glad to have this one done. It is really only 2 minutes more than last weeks runs but we all know how long 2 minutes can seem. I find it harder on the first run of the week because I don't know when Laura is going to speak up with a time check and encouragement (I run without a watch).

When she said there were 5 minutes left I wondered if i would make it - but I did! I need to buy a GPS watch to track more accurately, but according to mapmyrun I completed 4.84 km!

Almost there!

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Superb, canuckgirl!!! You are almost there!! It always seems to be my second run of the week that drags me down and that is the one that Gayle and I are facing in a couple of hours...W9R2. I will get through it thinking about all of us prospective grads this week. See you at the Grad Party!!

• Thanks Steve! It is hard to believe that we are almost there!

• Well done Anna! I wondered how the run went for you. Sounds like your distance is great!! We just may need to combine a Birthday party with a Grad party! :-)

• Thanks! I just can't believe that we are almost there... what a birthday present - to have taken control of our health and our future and to be running... actually running! Looking forward to the party!

You may also like...