3 hills today!!!!

I altered my route a little today as I was getting a bit bored.....oops big mistake! The 5 min warm up ended at the bottom of a really steep hill.....well ok it was only a little hill but still it was a hill nonetheless. I tackled it and 2 further hills but breathing all went to pot today, not sure why. Gremlins on my back almost willed me to stop half way but i carried on. It may be because I've been feeling a little under the weather for the past week but have really wanted to carry on getting out there. At one time I would have used any excuse to get out of exercising but now I'm hooked. So that's W7R2 in the bag, feeling a bit achey now but really pleased that I didn't give in to the gremlins. :-)

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done!

Hills are killer and make it harder!

• Achy might be caused from carrying those darn gremlins on your back!! ;-) Only 1 more run until you begin W8!!!! Very well done Bongodrums!!! :-)

• Well done Bongodrums!! We all have a bad run every once in a while! Don't let it get you down! Even though the gremlins were after you, you kept going and made it one step closer to successfully completing the program!! Congratulations!!

• Thank you all for your kind words. The support on here is amazing :-)

You may also like...