This free podcast is an expensive business

Yes I know the podcast is free but I have had to buy some new trousers. The old ones seem to have expanded in the wash, the reverse of what normally seems to happen. I could actually get a 32 waist instead of a 34. Feels good. Can wear some of my old t-shirts that were a little too snug before as well. If only all life's problems could be solved with a bit of exercise.

In other news, started week 3 tonight. Gritted my teeth and got through the 3 minute run. In a few weeks I'll think of 3 minutes as a light stroll. Tired but feeling good.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

5 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Well done, it is always satisfying to see results for your efforts. Keep up the good work

• I'm starting week 3 in about 20 minutes....very excited. I hope i can get through it.

Great job!!

• So cute mabbers!!! I had to keep tugging on my running shorts this past run. Congrats on the inches lost!!

• Excellent news, mabbers!! It is a great feeling when those snug items start to fit a bit looser!! Week 3 and you are doing great!! Keep Running!!

• Hi Mabbers, I love that ur clothes are growing in the wash! I'm starting wk 4 tonight and have also noticed my trousers are a bit more spacious. Isn't it great?!

Hope u enjoy wk 3

You may also like...