Wk2 Run2

Wk2 Run2

Ive been sat at work all day willing the rain to stop so I could go for my run tonight and when it stopped briefly this afternoon I was happy but then it started again......

Anyway not to be defeated I got home to find that my son Jack was already changed and ready to go and he looked great in his new running gear I bought him as a surprise so I got changed and off we went. At first it was ok but by the time we got to run 4 the heavens opened even more and the rain was just running off our faces. But we carried on regardless , came home had a lovely warm shower each , got into our pj's and had a lovely weight watchers recipe sausage pasta for tea Yummy perfect way to end the run x

Feeling quite pleased with myself and looking forward to Thursday evenings run but please rain GET LOST!!!!!

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Yummyyummy, the run sounds like it was fun even with the rain! How nice of your son to be your running partner! I hope you have a dry run 3!!!!

• I was glad we had our running gloves and jackets on, if its still flipping raining on thursday I will be sporting my bright yellow wolly running hat LOL. At the moment he likes to come with me but we will see how long that lasts as the wks progress Luv Bev :-)

You may also like...