First week-First run :)

Well, I don't think I could have chosen a worse morning to get up at 6am and start my C25K.

It's torrential rain, dark, cold and windy and the majority of footpaths are flooded :( But, I dragged myself out of my warm bed and did it. I could have never visioned myself even thinking i'd be able to have the motivation to give this a go, let alone to get out of bed and do it.

I know I'e only completed my first run of 27 but, i'm proud at my mini achievement none the less!!

Here's hoping the next run is less wet and cold :)

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done Laura, you'll soon get the bug and be counting down the hours until your run.

Keep it up, and keep posting on here.

• I just finished my first week. I start w2r1 tonight! I'm actually looking forward to it. You can do it!! It may have been rainy and cold, but that's way better than hot and sticky.

:-)

• Hey, we'll done you! I did my first run yesterday morning, it was a struggle towards the end but I did it. It does feel good to have made a start. Have to say tho, my legs are aching today! Good Luck, look forward to hearing your progress.

• Great job getting out of a cozy bed to face the run!! You took the hardest step, facing the unknown in the worse of elements! WELCOME HERE and hope to continue reading your progress! :-)

You may also like...