Week 5 Done!

Am away from home this morning, and was not going to let that interfere with my routine of running every other day. So kit on, I headed out on a route that I had in my mind (know the area very well) Started off fine and then around 7 minutes, found myself really huffing and puffing. Kept going and next thing I knew I was at 12 minutes. Knowing that I had over half behind me did help. About 15 minutes in, I realised my breathing had calmed right down and I was feeling good, however, soon started huffing and puffing again. Must admit the last 2 mins were the hardest, but had already completed my route so had to run past my starting point! Feeling on top of the world and really pleased with what I have done. Not easy, but I did it!

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Thats just amazing, well done you, you should feel really proud of yourself.

Great feeling isn't it???

Keep going and let us know how you getting on

James

• Hi Caro8642

Well done. I too have just completed W5 this morning. I had a fairly sleepless night worrying about it and felt so nervous before going out this morning but it went fairly ok after the first 5 mins. I think I'm still in shock! :-)

Here's to week 6, let us know how you get on.

You may also like...