The second run, not a fluke any more!

Managed to squeeze in my W1R2 today and found it ok and I was very pleased with myself for pushing myself to do it. After dinner and before a band practice, I had about 35mins to spare, so went out in the day light! Scary! I didn't manage the 5 minute walk at the end because of time but 2hours of trombone playing was enough of a body cool down!

Looking forward to a swim tomorrow lunchtime, for the exercise as much as the 'me' time! I am looking forward to pottering around the house then heading out to the leisure centre. Tempted to keep it as my secret - a far better secret than stuffing my face with a whole chocolate bar! Might even treat myself to a jacket potato afterwards!

Planning to have Saturday off and then do W1R3 on Sunday evening. Hope to get into a routine of Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday, although Tuesdays will be tight with me working and hubby going out. Just need to plan ahead meals a bit better so I can have dinner on the table early enough to go running afterwards without feeling ill"

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Sounds as if you're enjoying the running! I love your cool down! Good luck with the planning!

• well done. I'm at exactly the same stage as you - planning W1R3 either tomorrow or Sunday!

You may also like...