A twinge winge .......frustration frustration frustration!!!

Sorry - I need to winge........ I want to go for a run..........................grrrrrrr. After my W6R3 I ended up pulling something in my right buttock/back of thigh area. it only twinges now and then and when I bend over but enough to make me wary of pushing myself..... But oh how I miss it and its only been 4 days. I suppose that's what I get for running off road on exciting new ground. : ( Doing lots of piriformis stretches, general torture with a foam roller and rolling around on a tennis ball..... But I want to go for a run,my body is like a dog wanting to be taken for a walk 'can we go for a run?' 'Its a lovely morning..lets run' I am trying to be very patient, and I know I have to be to prevent a serious injury, but waaah - I want to run. NOW..... Thanks for listening, winge over. Here's to Sunday

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Feel for you. These bodies get very demanding when they want to run and nothing you say puts them off. like you say just like having a dog, lol

• This made me laugh: you sound like me :D

You may also like...