Robbie ousted Freddy

Yee bloody Haw...12 hour shift ..worked bloomin hard. Got home and oh the choices.... my wife offering me wonderfully cooked food or ....THE FINAL RUN?

Can you guess what i chose? Yepper the RUN!!!

Overcast skies greeted me..... oh bum

5 minute walk over I started to run even though rain had begun.. I cared not a jot not even when it rained a quite a LOT!! Avoiding the puddles and the splashes from cars I ran and I ran I could have gone for on hours. I'm elated I'm tired, I want to shout for stupid joy, I've just run like I did when I was but a boy. Sorry folks I've run out of rhyme, my breathing has settled and I feel SO fine.

You that are starting on week one take heed, You CAN do it, You WILL do it and You WILL do it with ease. And for what?, .....For YOU because YOU CAN...see no rhyme!!

THANK YOU ALL and see you in 5k+

15 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Congratulations!!! :-)

• Wow! Congratulations! So inspiring!

• Yay!! Well done. What an inspriation.

• Well done sonicsplodge! Now get yourself a nice shiny badge for next to your name!

• Congratulations on completing the programme, sonicsplodge!

• I would love a badge...but dunno how???

• What a lovely blog, and very many congratulations! Btw, you message JR21 and he will give you your badge.

• Brilliant Sonic, simply brilliant. Well done on your achievement and a great blog.

• Congratulations Sonic - great graduate blog...hope that dinner was good when you finally got there!

CaroleC

• Fantastic well done you! I'm sure you enjoyed your celebratory dinner all the more for having nailed your graduation! :-)

• Woo! Well done graduate. You did it. :) Now you can change your name to SonicAttack. ;)

• ooo NO Legion...Though I could go back to my C.B Radio Name of Mister Wiggles....as now i can get w wriggle on when needed lol :-)

• Don't know how I missed this for 2 whole days!*

CONGRATULATIONS, sonicsplodge! You are a hero. Sounds like you had the best graduation run! Now enjoy the glory and I see you already have that coveted green badge.

* not easy to get the iPad off my 13 year old son.

• Ta Soozz...have you answered the 'Question' I posted? RE: Names

• Will look!

You may also like...