W9R2-almost there

went out for W9R2 this morning and for the first time in the programme, i enjoyed every moment and got very little aches. not too sure what I did differently. Every week i have been getting cramp in the calf muscles which clears after about 5 minutes, but today there was nothing. ..as it was early morning and it was a bit fresher than of late, it did not injest and flies! I did get a face full of cobwebs on more than one occasion! The joys of running in surburbia.Only one run left to graduation but i am itching to start a B210K plan(can anyone recommend a good one?). My mp3 player has officially died .Something to do with hardware failure. My trusty 6 year old nokia was able to rise to the occasion and for the first time i ran using the W9 podcast. I also managed to run for 35 minutes. onwards and upwards

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done, almost there, ShaneM. Sounds like an excellent run, a good omen for your post-grad running, too. The mornings are lovely for running now that it's cooler, aren't they? I am hoping my W9R2 goes as well when I do it tomorrow, hopefully. (I bashed my head yesterday, stupidly, so was advised not to run today, grrrr).

Will be looking out for your graduation blog THIS WEEKEND!!! Hooray!!

• Yay well done! One left to go I have just completed mine it is a great feeling :)

• Well done!! How amazing is this programme :)

Have a look at one of andystev's posts, he has a link for a B210K plan/podcasts, I think it is the one that CaroleC used - there are so many of them when you go looking online its hard to know where to start!

Good luck for your graduation run too!

You may also like...