W1R2

W1R2 out of the way.

I'd had a rubbish day at work, and was sorely tempted to give it a miss.

I am so glad I never....I have made a commitment and for once I am going to stick to it.

So how did I do?

Much better than I expected.......still didn't manage the full session in one go, but did more than W1R1.

This time it was only the last 2 runs I couldn't do, so during my wee breather I did my resistance training again (this is giving me more aches than the treadmill), then completed the last two runs.

I have the podcast on my phone and it certainly helps.......hopefully tomorrow will be the day I break my duck and complete the session in one go....Its not the end of the world if I don't.

I'm tempted to have an extra session on Monday, but that would mean doing my first W2 run without a rest day....what do you reckon?

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Running is a great stress buster so good way of casting off rubbish work days, well done. Keep up the good work, it will all come together before very long.

• I'm definitely finding it cathartic after a tough day at work. Plus I'm doing mine early in the morning (so nobody sees!) and I feel like I've already achieved something by the time I'm normally staggering out of bed! :-)

• Well done! I love that after a carp day at work my response now is to change into my kit, and take the dog out for a run! A year ago I would have comfort ate/drunk and slouched on the sofa thinking about work and feeling miserable, followed often by a bad nights' sleep!

You may also like...