W7R2 - Lost & Found

W7R2 - Lost & Found

Back from holidays and back to running today. I was itching to go and managed the 25 minutes really well. I had a few small stitches that seemed to twinge on and off throughout the run but I remembered Laura's advice regarding my breathing & managed to get rid of them before they started properly. I seemed to cover quite a distance today but had no way of recording distance - *groans*!! I've recently switched trainers, Nike Lunar Glide +, to normal Nike Lunar Glide so had no where to put the little thingy, sure there is a more technical term, that usually is inside my shoe to record my steps. I knew I had a pouch for it somewhere & typically after the run I found said pouch that would attach to shoes so unfortunately I wasn't able to record today's run. Will delude myself I ran 5k *laughs hysterically* .... 5K seems like a long time away but 30 minutes is my first goal & I will work towards 5K once I've graduated.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

oldestnewest

You may also like...