Slug jumping is my new hobby!

I start week 3 running tomorrow and am trying a new route, I just hope that there are not quite as many slugs and snails tomorrow. I seem to keep timing my runs just after it has rained (not on purpose, I just seem to be a lucky girl) but I really don't like treading on slimy things so I think I must be running further going round them or looking very athletic and jumping over them. Let's hope it stays a bit drier tomorrow and the slugs stay in bed, you never know we might even get some sunshine.....ok so unlikely but I can hope!

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I have been toying with this problem - have come to the conclusion that need to send ducks ahead of me to clear the way!! Negotiating with local farmer to borrow his runner ducks...

• Wow...C25K and steeplechase combined! What a RUNNER!

• hehehe Slug jumping new addition to the C25K podcasts!

• Ha! I was going to post a similar thread re the slugs out there this morning! They should definately add it in as an Olympic event and we could all enter!

I seem to time it just after the rain too - my only problem is that the slugs seem to be keeping the same pace as me. Hmmmm

Well done on completing week 2 and good luck with week 3 - you can do it( slugs or no slugs!)??

You may also like...