Finding a new milestone to conquer, 33 yr old running addict now

Well as a recent graduate, I am constantly finding my feet. Anyway, 5k I have done, time is getting quicker everytime, I shake things up once a week by doing about an hours worth of constant running. The other 2 runs, I try increasing my speed, typical lamp post counter, I will run normal then burst into a speed demon for maybe 5 post counts. However, I miss Laura in my ear. Has this new podcast been developed yet? Well I back to work now, will do my run tonight. Happy running everyone.

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • There was a thread to update saying that the new podcasts will be out by the end of this month. Until then, I'm struggling to motivate myself. I do one 5k run, one 4 mile run and one shorter interval training run but I'm not great at ensuring I do them all. I'm losing my momentum do can't wait for the new programme.

• Well I went out for my first run of the week last night, it was literally straight after the heavy downpour. I don't know what I was thinking, I enjoy running in the rain if its cool, but boy it was clammy as hell. It made my run less enjoyable, and there was a couple of brick walls on my route, I put it down to the humidity.

You may also like...