week 6 run 1 part 2

completed run 1 of week 6,

No longer in bad mood, alls well with the world again.

so glad i went out this morning, i am my usual happy self again. looking forward to run 2. cant believe i am on week 6 already,

i have already set a new goal for once i graduate c25k, i intend to go from 5k to 10, then from 10k to 15k by this time next year i hopefully will be running 20k 3 times a week. so there you have it folks.

i am certifiable insane. and hope to be running 20k three times a week this time next year.

i may even try a marathon next year, well if i have a moment of weakness and someone tricks me into agreeing to it.

happy running folks

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

1 Reply

oldestnewest
  • Good for you! Whenever I don't feel like a run, I always try to remember how good it feels when you've finished a good run.

Well done for going out when you felt grumpy (aka crap) and actually completing it,

20k 3 times a week? what a great goal to aim for....think I may adopt that one myself!

Managed 9k last week....gradually building up my "long" run by 0.5-1k a week.

:)

You may also like...