W5R3 - Can you say ACCOMPLISHMENT!?!?!?

THAT'S WHAT I DID!!!! Ran a full 20 minutes...have NEVER been able to do that before, until NOW!!! When Laura said I'd be running a full 20 minutes after the brisk walk warm-up, my brain almost froze! I also was running on a new route (with a few small hills) which kept me motivated since I could look around and see new scenery. But I figured I would give it a go, slow down when I felt I couldn't go on (which I did)...and I really did do a LOT of deep breathing to see me though...yeah, it all works if you listen to Laura. I'm not out to beat anyone's time, I just want to be able to run and be healthier than I have been. Doesn't matter if I've lost weight (which I have, but better yet, I've lost inches!), I want to feel good, and I'm getting that from this running program...I'm hooked! Oh yeah, and I just LOVE this C25K blog community...the good and not-so-good experiences, keep sharing them, folks...it's ALL GOOD!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • well done, great news! its true, you just have to listen to Laura! soon be graduating at this rate!!

• Fantastic! What a wonderful achievement x

• That is a great accomplishment, I can tell you are smiling while you wrote this blog. Well done :)

• Yup! Literally smiling and grinning from ear to ear! thanks so much for the encouragement.

You may also like...