Moving on to week 2

50 yr old-attempting-to get in better shape-and quit smoking here. I did the first two runs a couple of weeks ago and have been trying to do it on my own. I wasn't using the 5K app on my phone again until today. i was just listening to music and running or walking at my own pace. I am stoked that i just finished the Cto5K this morning and I felt great afterwards. From now on i am sticking to the program and gonna use the motivation i receive from the 5K app. At he point of the cool down at the end I actually broke into a run and smiled all the way home!

Never Ever Give UP!! - the late and great Jim Valvano during his battle with cancer.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

1 Reply

oldestnewest
  • Hello, fellow week 2 person. I too do the elated smile just really enjoyed my first run of week 2 I don't really think about anything when I'm running the first week 1 run I was thinking when can I stop but now I enjoy the run as much as the walk. I'm really pleased with the podcast too. Good luck with the rest of the week.

You may also like...