could anything else of gone wrong!

Had a day of from work as had a family funeral to go to but i was determined i had an hours gap this morning so I had to do my run then. Dropped kids of at school had to have words with the teacher (that didnt go well) so not a good start. Got home thought if i dont do it now i wont get time, started the warm up on the treadmill((( eeeek i know should of gone outside but time wasnt on my side) then the phone goes ...oh no its the school , daughter was feeling poorly could i pick her up ... hum so had to arrange grandparents to pick up that one, back on to the run walked a little before getting into the run got just about half way through and the treadmill just stopped , hum music was still going felt like i'd just run out of road, but no the flippen electric had run out so i had to zoom outside sweat pouring of me to put the electric back on. Finally i got to the end . Always the same when you havnt got much time anything and everything goes wrong. On the good side I'm so glad i managed to fit the run in.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done - not sure that I won't have abandoned the mission!

• That is determination! I thought you were going to say when the electricity went out that you zoomed outside to run for the rest of the time, but glad you got everything running again :)

• Sounds like you could call this your Apollo 13 day! Laura, we have a problem... Keep up the good work nonetheless.

• Well at least you carried on, that would have put me right off, well done, that's dedication :)

You may also like...