Runners with Dogs

I was out for my cross country this morning (lovely day) and as I was running through the woods came across a large encampment of what appeared to be entirely dogs! On closer inspection there were some people there too and a number of banners and flags and it was theses guys:

cani-cross.co.uk/

I never knew there was even a club! They were all out for a weekend in Swinley forest, running and doing dog things.

I don't have a dog but if I did it seemed like it might be a nice social scene as well.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • sounds perfect for poppy and beckipeg :)

• Interesting site Greg. If I ever get another dog I think I would enjoy this.

• Just a wee bit strange. If I saw a gathering in the woods I would run and run like goldilocks away from the bears.

• Gosh I thought you were going to say they were a pack of fang bearing wild dogs or something! I am really wary of dogs as I run as they don't seem to like fast things running past them ! I usually slow down a bit incase they attack!!! Don't get me wrong I love dogs, I just don't think they like runners :)

You may also like...