the treadmill went bananas but I still did week five run 2

omg what a panic. set my mind up to do week five run two only to find my tread mill wasn't working! Nooooooo! never ran outside before and can't as I have a little one and can't leave him or carry him on my back. frantically I turned things on off on off reset, on off. finally got it working but the speed has gone loopy and my usual walk pace was a sprint almost! anyway long story short, did it but have no idea how far I ran or pace as it said 1.3 miles which is rubbish as the last run I did was 2.1 and I did more ru no g this time! anyway I'm chuffed. bring on the big twenty :)

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Glad you managed to get it working although it would have been interesting to see how far you could get with a little one on your back ;)

Well done :)

• couldn't help laughing at the visual image of that treadmill nightmare, it's not that safer outside (b3any and his gate swinging come to mind lol )

Just wondering if a run with a buggie to push would be preferable to carrying on your back - on second thoughts that's probably an idea thats also bonkers ;)

Well done :)

You may also like...