After a heavy weekend - week6 run 2

So I had a few days of after totally exhausting myself on Friday and Saturday but started up again this morning with week6run2 - 2 x 10 min jogs - it felt really good to be out agian! Even thoguh it was quite hard it seems to be becoming easier to think right I can just keep going, when you know that there isn't a rest coming up you don't wait for it.

Scary 25mins next though - little bit worried about that one.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • when I did my 25 mins it was the day after a curry & 1/2 bottle of wine. I did mine at the gym & thought that it was 20 mins like the end of week 5. I was in my own little world listening to the podcast & let out a very shocked "NOOOOOO" quite loudly when laura said it was 25mins today!! I did it & so can you. you did 20mins last week & I bet you thought that one scary aswell.

good luck :)

• Thanks Shelley! Yeah I wa scared before 20mins, but if it can be done after curry and wine that helps! :)

• If you can do the 20 minutes you'll be fine with the 25 mins. Good luck although you won't need it! :)

You may also like...