Proper Nervous: About tomorrow’s run, week 6 run... - Couch to 5K

Couch to 5K
85,845 members β€’ 117,551 posts

Proper Nervous

About tomorrow’s run, week 6 run 3 a whole 25 minutes 😬😬🀒🀒

It’s going to be quite warm tomorrow so I think I’m going really early to beat the heat. πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈAny advice much appreciated.

8 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

Have faith in the course. It’s a logical next step and you will be fine.

Have you read this healthunlocked.com/couchto5...

Be positive, not nervous.

Hydrate well done this evening.

Relax and enjoy it.

Such an inspiring article IannodaTruffe...thank you. I know everything you say is true, we all have a fear of failure and a desire to succeed and you are right, it’s about the journey not the destination. Could you make a podcast so I can listen to it while I’m running 🀣😊

Get your running gear ready tonight, alarm set for an early morning run and lots of positive thoughts !

You can do this...slow and steady πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ

Enjoy the sights and sounds, early mornings are soo beautiful and peaceful. Look forward to noticing what is around you... I am sure you can do it if you are following the C25K programme. I just completed week 7 today, am really enjoying the longer runs. I find more headspace, so it is a nice break for me to be with myself not doing anything but running and looking at nature around me.

The lovely peeps on 10k forum suggest wearing a wet buff to help keep you cool. One even puts hers in the freezer πŸ˜†

I have yet to try it as yesterday was nice and breezy but something to try 😊

1 like

What may I ask is a wet buff 😳😬

Sounds dodgy doesn't it 🀣🀣🀣

Basically a tube of fabric you pull over your head to keep your neck warm. But if you soak in cold water first its supposed to keep you cooler πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

You may also like...