Consolidation Run 2 : Very busy day at work, on... - Couch to 5K

Couch to 5K
86,095 members117,854 posts

Consolidation Run 2

Very busy day at work, on the way home I kept thinking positive thoughts of “I’m going straight for a run” and it worked as I was out the door in ten mins and not a bad run - I started and stopped my watch at 30 mins to see what distance I cover in that time (just curious) and it was 4K...now I’ve got home and other half is getting dinner from the “chippy”. Sausage and chips on the way - sometimes you just have to ! 😂🍟🌭🏃‍♀️

17 Replies
oldestnewest

Sounds like a great evening to me 🤗 I've just run and my pasty is in the oven 😋

2 likes

Well done on the run and enjoy your pasty ! Think my run calories are slightly lower than my dinner calories🤔 😂

1 like

I only burnt 1065 calories on my 13 mile HM on Sunday...sooooo... you're right!

1 like

That’s a great distance in 30. And a great dinner too!

1 like

Thanks so much, I don’t really take any notice of the distance but was just a bit curious tonight. Wasn’t sure if that was good or bad....went for the healthy dinner option as swapped battered fish for a sausage !! 😂

1 like

Brilliant, enjoy your chippy, sounds delicious 😋😀

1 like

Thank you ! Need a treat now and again and ignoring the calorie intake 🤦🏼‍♀️😋

1 like

Ooh yum! Fish pie n veg for me today but chippy tea sounds nicer. Great work wit the positive thinking, it obviously paid off 😁

1 like

Hope you enjoyed your dinner Jill...woke up this morning with achey legs and stomach rumbling already 😂 Have a great day x

1 like

My stomach is always rumbling 😂. Tea was lovely thanks, hope yours was too 😁. Hope the achey legs feel better soon. Have a lovely day! X

1 like

Well done.. apart from the sausage and chips of course:)

1 like

I know. I'm wondering if the sausage had more fat than the fish would have. At least you can take half the battery off the fish and still have all that good protein!

1 like

Ha ha ! Very true ! 🐟

Thank you....feel shameful ! 😂🍟

1 like

Great eh? x

1 like

Oooh, I love a good chippy tea! Well done on the run - 4k is a perfectly respectable distance for 30 minutes running. :)

1 like

Thanks so much...got to have a treat now and again as we deserve it although will need to run like Forrest Gump now 😂

2 likes

You may also like...