Couch to 5K
81,035 members112,373 posts

Ooh, new running shoes!

Took the plunge today. After spending the last week or so reading reviews n checking out prices I took the plunge today n visited a local running shop. I left the proud owner of the brightest pair of shoes I’ve ever owned! They’re sooo comfy, way comfier than the Skechers with gel insoles that I’ve been running in. Can’t wait to wear them!

19 Replies
oldestnewest

Can't wait to wear them, I bet you can't wait to run🏃 in them either, enjoy your runs in them. 😊 🏃

1 like

I put off today’s run to go buy them so I’m champing at the bit now lol. Roll on tomorrow! 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

🏃👍😊

1 like

Lovely trainers , how long do you think they'll stay clean 😂

1 like

Around 3 n a half minutes 😂😂😂

1 like

Now they are fabulous. ❤️😀Don’t forget to click your heels on the way home.

2 likes

👠 😂😂😂

1 like

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

1 like

Gorgeous ! 🎉🏃🏼‍♀️🎉 Bound to go further than all other shoes!

1 like

Hope so! 😁

Lovely ! And you won’t lose your feet in the snow either 😉

2 likes

Haha! That’s definitely a plus! 😂😂

1 like

Like I said, great choice ! Love them 😀

1 like

Very nice. Bought my pink/mauve ones last week and like having shock absorbers on your feet😀. Have found them a bit slippery on some surfaces though😳

1 like

These are trail shoes n according to the reviews they’re really grippy. Will definitely be aware though just in case the reviews were lying 🤥

Red ! They will go fast then. You will be flying along before you know it

2 likes

Yay!! 😁

1 like

Switswoo! I’d be discarding the box and wearing them out the shop.

1 like

Well I did leave the box at the shop lol. Didn’t wear them though as they’re trail shoes so don’t wanna wear them on the road unless absolutely necessary. Got a snazzy bright turquoise bag to put them in when they’re mucky too 😁😁

1 like

You may also like...