Couch to 5K
71,777 members β€’ 103,807 posts

W5R3 - SMASHED IT!!!!

I've only gone and blinkin' done it! Oh yes, that 20-minute non-stop run is in the bag! Let me re-read that aloud to myself: that 20-minute non-stop run is in the bag ...

It wasn't fast (who cares? Not me!) and it wasn't pretty (again - who cares?) but it was 20 minutes non-stop!

Nothing can stop me now - bring on that 22 December Park Run Christmas graduation!

13 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

20 Minute run in the bag, congratulations 🎊 πŸƒπŸ˜Š

1 like

Once you do that 20 minutes run everything changes doesn’t it ? You can believe you will graduate

Adding 10 mins over the next few weeks is nothing now πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜Š

1 like

Well done Amerynthe!!! Isn't it amazing to discover what we're capable of! Can't wait to accomplish this myself in 4 weeks! 😁😁

1 like

It's a fantastic feeling, I almost cried. Instead, I sang along (a bit breathlessly, and I've never been in tune) with my music as I walked home from the sports centre. Looking forward to hearing about your success over the coming runs and weeks!

1 like

Well done. Seems like a distant goal starting on week one lol

1 like

You're right there! i really wanted to be able to do it, but I didn't really believe I ever would - but now I know I can! :-)

1 like

Well done. I’m doing it today 😬

1 like

Well done. I did it yesterday and such an amazing feeling. ☺

1 like

Great job... 20 minutes is the milestone run... the one that shows you you’ve got this. Slow and steady into week 6 and then you’re into the long run prep for that parkrun. Keep on enjoying it.

1 like

Haha! I know right?!! How good does it feel?! I just did the same!

1 like

Congratulations! I'm still grinning from last night!

Fabulous! I did mine this morning! Equally slow, but also not caring! I like your idea of a graduation park run πŸ‘

1 like

Great! Well done on completing the run. I'm still buzzing from the pride in getting through it!

1 like

You may also like...