Couch to 5K
73,715 members β€’ 105,660 posts

W6 R3

went out to do the run an gave up 10 mins in, i wasnt happy with myself so carried on walking then i just got the urge to run and done 25 mins. I know i have run a little too much including the 10 mins but im just so happy i done it πŸ‘ŠπŸΌπŸ‘ŠπŸΌπŸ˜©

13 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

Sometimes you need to relax an let it go. I had such an urge once and it was great :D I was already after the run and about 10-15min into cool down, but was still far from home n getting cold :P so I ran a little bit more.

But this feeling of urge is great, isn't it?

2 likes

i was a good couple of miles away from home an it was starting to rain and i thought i will just see how far i can run towards home, wasnt expecting much but i finished just 5 mins away i walked the rest with a big smile on my face 😁😁😁

3 likes

Yet another benefit of running in the rain - Well done!

2 likes

Great! And congrats! Nowadays when I'm caught by rain, I always want to run πŸ˜‚

1 like

Nice warm up πŸ˜€

Great job... run done. Careful on the next couple so you don’t over do things!

1 like

Well done. Pesky gremlins well and truly stomped x

1 like

thanks jay Xx

1 like

Well done Rachey

1 like

😸 only one third of the programme remaining!

Keep going Rachey80!

πŸ˜ΈπŸ‘ŸπŸ‘ŸπŸ‘ŸπŸ‘ŸπŸ‘ŸπŸ‘ŸπŸ˜Έ

1 like

Well done! Great run! πŸ‘ŸπŸ‘ŸπŸ˜πŸ˜

1 like

Well run you!! Shows great grit & determination πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

1 like

I think we have to listen to our bodies sometimes. You stopped,walked and carried on! Maybe you needed longer to warm up. πŸ˜€

1 like

Rachey80 This is amazing! Well done for fighting the gremlins & starting to run again! You smashed it! 🀩Awesome work! πŸ™ŒπŸ‘Œ

1 like

You may also like...