This snail CAN 🐌🐌🐌😊: Well that’s the... - Couch to 5K

Couch to 5K

111,424 members β€’ 144,112 posts

This snail CAN 🐌🐌🐌😊

Beanjo
BeanjoGraduate
β€’12 Replies

Well that’s the penultimate run of this fantastic programme - next stop graduation run 😊😊. No matter that I’m running snail like I am actually RUNNING for 30 minutes and not only that, but I realised this morning that my head is up and I smile and even talk to people that I meet.

Only a few weeks ago,I was so self conscious when I ran that if I happened to meet anyone on my route, my head would be down in the hope that I would be invisible. Now I’m not just running for 30 minutes but I’m proud and running 😊. How did that happen?

I do still finish looking like a tomato πŸ… but not so much like a jet-washed πŸ… anymore which is slightly encouraging- I’m hoping eventually to have more of a healthy glow. Anyway, how I look is a bit irrelevant as I feel so fantastic.

Here’s to W9R3 on Saturday- that podium beckons. Good luck with your runs this week fellow runners πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸŒπŸŒ

12 Replies
oldest β€’ newest
Bandit14
Bandit14Graduate

Awesome stuff 😁

Beanjo
BeanjoGraduate in reply to Bandit14

Thanks Bandit14. I certainly feel awesome today 😊

I've just finished my second run..week 1! I also look like a tomato by the end. Happy to hear that I might get a little less red...

Well done!

Beanjo
BeanjoGraduate in reply to freyakelda

Well done you- the biggest hurdle is starting the programme so you’ve already smashed that πŸ‘. The πŸ… look is obviously quite common πŸ˜‚. Happy running πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈ

UnfitNoMore
UnfitNoMoreAdministrator

Smiling on this run... that’s gonna be a huge grin on Saturday then. Go close it out, you’ve done great.

Beanjo
BeanjoGraduate

Thanks UNM- and thanks for your encouragement 😊

Flaraflarkin
FlaraflarkinGraduate

The bunting is up, the fizz is on ice ~ the podium is ready for you 😊 Enjoy your Grad run on Saturday ~ it'll be one to remember! πŸ™ŒπŸ‘ŠπŸ™Œ

Beanjo
BeanjoGraduate in reply to Flaraflarkin

Thanks Flaraflarkin- I certainly will πŸ˜ŠπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈ

Matilda2903
Matilda2903Graduate

Well done and good luck for run 3 😁

Beanjo
BeanjoGraduate

Thanks Matilda 😊

Kris_New
Kris_NewGraduate

Well done Beanjo. πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

I’m hoping to complete W9R3 tomorrow. I still can’t quite believe that I’m running for 30 mins and enjoying every second!!!! And not abit embarrassed by the vivid red πŸ… face!!!! 😊

Enjoy graduation πŸŽ“ πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ

Beanjo
BeanjoGraduate

Thanks Kris. Well done to you for getting this far too. It is unbelievable isn’t it? I still think I must be dreaming- until I look in the mirror πŸ….

I think a red face is a small price to pay for being able to run for a full 30 minutes don’t you?

Good luck on run 3 tomorrow- you’ll be on the podium before me as I won’t get out until Saturday - so go smash it and enjoy the elation πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

You may also like...