Couch to 5K
81,135 members112,445 posts

Wk9 R3!

I did it!!!!! I had a busy week so my Friday run got shelved as it was school sports day am & pm! So I’ve had to do my last 2 wk9 runs with no gap. I’m feeling bloomin knackered but very proud of myself! For a 48yr old Mum of 4 who never exercises I think I’ve done bloomin well! Go me!! YAY!!! Good luck to all that are still on their C25K journey you can do it!! Thanks for the support I’ve received from some wonderful fellow runners!🎉👏💜🌟

16 Replies
oldestnewest

Great work Soozy, congratulations and all that jazz!

1 like

Thank you. I think the realisation is still kicking in. 😄

👏👏👏👏👏👏

1 like

Thank you! Now it’s your turn! Keep going you can do it if I can! Sending lots of energy & willpower your way. 💜

1 like

Aww thank you - hoping I will learn to switch off and find a zone in the long runs next week (w7)

Well done indeed! Congratulations 😃👍🏃‍♀️🏅

You should be very proud. Crack on now with the next phase. After a rest of course. Your kids will be dead proud of their running, fit mum 💪🙂

1 like

Thank you so much for your kind words! I’ve just got to work on the rest of my body now! My calf’s are toning up nicely. I’ve just got to keep up the running as I’m probably doing around 4.7km in 30 minutes. Thanks again. 💜

Well done you!! Great stuff!! 😁😁😁

1 like

Thank you soo much for your kind comments! It means so much to get such awesome support from such amazing people! 😘

1 like

4.7 k in 30 mins, you have cracked it, well done, I'm 4.1 in 28 so I won't catch you!

1 like

I tried a bit harder today as it was my last. I ended up doing my shuffle jog. I think I’m a long way off 5K in 30 minutes as I haven’t progressed with my distance. The fact that you’re out there doing it is awesome! 👏🎉💜

Well Done Soozy16 I expect the kids are very proud of their mama! And so they should be. It's often difficult to get out that for when there's a gazillion other things to be done, so I think you're amazing fitting it all in. I have a teen and a toddler myself so I know just how hard it is. Massive pat on the back headed your way. 😁🏅🏃‍♀️💨💨

You have every right to be proud, it is an amazing achievement and a cracking pace! Congratulations and enjoy the upcoming consolidation runs. That badge looks good on you! 🎂🍾

1 like

Congratulations!!! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼🎉🎉🍾🍾🎓😎

1 like

Thank you for your support and kind words. 💜

1 like

Congratulations 👏👏👏

1 like

You may also like...