Couch to 5K
54,700 members87,200 posts

Running is good for the soul!!!

In the past 3 weeks i cant believe how different and better i feel, and it is all down to running. I have had a crap few years, wont go into anything, but the feeling lately of actually looking forward to something even if it is just running feels amazing. I run and it feels all my problems disapear, i get home with a clear head and on a high. I havent felt this way in a long time. For all those contemplating doing c25k, just get out there and do it, u will be amazed how better u will feel!!! 👊🏼

10 Replies
oldestnewest

Wow, that is so brilliant - and beautiful! Keep going, I hear it only gets better! 😊😊😊 xx

1 like

Thankyou Xx

1 like

The good news is that running goes on providing that feel good factor in your life, long after you graduate from C25k.

Exercise is just plain good for body, mind and soul. I have great reason to bless running for making me fit enough to get through critical illness with minimal side effects and for giving me some targets to aim for as I come out of the other side of treatment.

Running makes me smile.

keep running, keep smiling.

7 likes

I will keep running and i will keep smiling, thankyou for your kind words, Xx

I can't wait to be well enough to try C25K. I have arthritis in my knee and I'm overweight so cannot run on it for a while. I walk and swim but so want to try some jogging/ running.

Thank you for posting Rachey80

2 likes

I bet one day u will run/ jog and if u do let us all know how u get on, u will feel amazing. Hope u feel better soon Xxx

I totally relate to your post!! All the best with your runs, getting through the program and a new you! :)

1 like

Thankyou chris, your kind words mean alot Xx

I know exactly how you feel. 😁 Running is so much more than just ‘exercise’...Keep up the good work, Rachey. I wish you a very happy running future. x

2 likes

Thankyou sadie, u too Xxx

1 like

You may also like...