Couch to 5K
54,664 members87,160 posts

Special occasion

I can’t believe what has happened to me ! We checked into a lovely spa hotel in the New Forest to celebrate our wedding anniversary and the first thing we do is go to the gym and I complete W9R1. It went really well and I was able to follow it up with a relaxing jacuzzi and swim. I wish I could follow that routine every run! I can now fully relax for another two days 😀😎🥂🍾🏃‍♀️☀️

15 Replies
oldestnewest

Brill! Sounds like you’ve signed up to c25k platinum edition! Enjoy!

3 likes

Thanks wyersmith, I certainly shall. 🥂🍾🐎🎄🌳

Ah that's brilliant! Happy anniversary and enjoy the rest of your stay 😃🍾😃

Thank you oldwheezer, I shall.

Happy anniversary. It’s special week 9 so the spa tweak is a great thing. 😊

Thanks walkingwithlabrodors, after a 12km walk today, I’m ready for that jacuzzi again!

1 like

You go to the New Forest and then run in a gym...............it takes all sorts.

Keep running, keep smiling.

2 likes

Ha ha. Sorry iannodatruffe, but I’m not a complete heathen. it was a case of the right clothes at the right time and trying to fit the run in before glamming up for dinner. We had walked in the Pennington marshes for a few hours before check in and walked 12 km today in this beautiful part of the world. 😎🎄🌳🌲🐎

1 like

Now the Ianodatruff. What was that about variety? 😂

1 like

Lovely well done and enjoy! :)

Thanks SuperMouse. Just got back from a 12km walk today so ready for the jacuzzi again!

Lovely place to celebrate your anniversary , made even more special starting wk9. 🎉🎊 🐎 Enjoy

1 like

Thanks intheshed, back to reality tomorrow for W9R2.

Oh wow, that sounds lovely Dexy! What a way to start Week 9, you’ll be raring to go for the last two runs 😀

Well maybe if I hadn’t eaten and drunk so well! I am taking an extrA day off as we’ve only just got back and it’s pouring down. I was on the beach last week and now it’s 13 C again. Back to it tomorrow

1 like

You may also like...