Couch to 5K
62,390 members95,201 posts

W9R1

W9R1

It was lovely to get out yesterday and have a little run along the beach after sooo much rain.

These weeks have flown by and it has been a great journey.

Looking forward to completing C25K soon.

Hppe you are all managing to dodge the showers and have a good week running .

RGR

15 Replies
oldestnewest

Well done - and a great photo - looks lovely where you are. My first run of week of week nine was replaced today by granny duties - hoping to get out tomorrow, so we are almost at the same place. I am looking forward to rather less mud than of late for my week nine runs!

Thank you so much. All the best for your run tomorrow.

See you at the finish line 🎉🙂

RGR

How beautiful!

I did W9R1 yesterday. It's rainy here, but I don't mind running in the rain as the trails are less busy.

The finish line is in sight!

1 like

Thanks Toni. Managed R2 today . Have you done yours? Are we finishing on Saturday!!!

I am also doing run 2 today, and run 3 on Saturday. Do you have any celebration plans?

1 like

Hi

Celebration plans ah I didn’t think of that . Have you?

No plans yet, but I think a celebration is well deserved!

What a gorgeous picture. Not long now 'til you're finished; well done - I hope to be there too in a few weeks' time.

2 likes

Thank you. I managed another run today in the sunshine this time which was nice. You will soon be at W9 too. I will watch out for you as you cross the finish line 🎉

1 like

Good for you: I’m only a teeny bit envious 😀

Very well done you...beautiful photo... I am off to the Coast again tomorrow... hoping for some sun:)

1 like

Thank you. Hope you are enjoying some sunshine 🌞.

1 like

I am :)

1 like

There you go, just what I was saying, what an inspiration. Well done

1 like

Yay Week 9 run1ers!! We can do this. The end/beginning is in sight!!

1 like

You may also like...