Couch to 5K
81,704 members โ€ข 113,009 posts

Pretty Knees - this is about vanity not injury

At the beginning of this I think I posted about my saddlebags and baggy knees. Well today I noticed my knees have lost weight, look younger, are happier and are feeling quite full of themselves! My saddlebags are catching up too. I'm eating like a horse and have put on some rather nice pounds of muscle. Thank you week 6! X

11 Replies
oldest โ€ข newest

That's wonderful news - i hope similar happens to my legs and tum.

Think i can see a bit of difference at top of my thighs but not sure if its just wishful thinking!!

Havnt lost any weight but am only on W3R2. X

Thank you its such an added bonus after feeling fitter. I bet your thighs are thinner a couple of weeks will tell x

1 like

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ its true! My "thunder" thighs are far less thunderous for the first time since my teens! ๐ŸŒŸ

3 likes

Its such an amazing by product of this. Its great not bothering with scales and feel firmer and fitter! X

1 like

Okay... just what we knee-ded to hear:) Well done you :)

4 likes

Other people will tell you that you wonโ€™t lose wait on C25K unless you do some dieting too. Iโ€™m not sure about that but, in any case, you WILL turn fat to muscle, and that will make you look sooooo much better ๐Ÿ˜„ Well done and keep going.

thankyou for the support am loving it x

I agree! Unexpected upside on top of sleeping better is the reappearance of my waist and side abs - love this programme!!

Yes I get no sleep as young babies but my waist is going in!

1 like

well done on the not -so -knobbly -knees ๐Ÿ˜Š I think my stomach is a bit flatter, i feel it looks it but can't say I've noticed any extra room in my waist band๐Ÿ˜†

my calves are looking chunky though...would like them a bit leaner! Any suggestions anyone?

Nicely done - and donโ€™t thank Week 6 - than yourself for doing it!

You may also like...