Couch to 5K
60,040 members92,653 posts

Graduated!!!

Just completed w9r3 and i ran 5k in 30:40. Cant believe how good this programme has been for me and thanks for everyone who has supported and given me advice along the way. Coming from someone who had always been unfit and overweight all there life, if i can complete C25K trust me anyone can! In week 1 i was so out of breath after running for a minute and at that point i would never of thought that i would be able to run for 30mins non stop this programme is amazing how it allows you to build your stamina and increaee your diatance over 9 weeks. So if your thinking about starting the plan i 100% reccomend that you do start it. Any more suggestions on what to do next as i start to aiming for the bridge to 10k.

13 Replies
oldestnewest

I am a Newbie, just wanted to say congratulations and an amazing time also. Good luck with your next goal.👏👏🌟

1 like

Thanks! Im sure it wont be too long before its you graduating!

Well done and congratulations! Very well done 🏅🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

It is an amazing programme!

Enjoy your running future! 👍😁

1 like

One of the best things ive decided to do in life! Hope you enjoy yours too

1 like

Wow amazing well done !

1 like

Many congratulations, fellow runner.

This guide to post C25k running may be helpful healthunlocked.com/couchto5...…….what-next

Keep running, keep smiling.

1 like

Cheers, thanks for all the help along the way! On to the 10k goal next

Good work. Well done.

1 like

Congratulations!! 🎉👍🏻

1 like

Double congrats, graduating AND getting the 5K in under 31 minutes (pppfff what's 40 seconds between friends?! :)

1 like

Congratulations on both graduating AND doing 5k. Amazing. 🏃‍♀️

Liz x

1 like

Big Congrats!

1 like

Congratulations! An amazing achievement.

1 like

You may also like...