Couch to 5K
76,580 members โ€ข 108,080 posts

W9R2

Well before todays run i didnt see this happening! When the 30mins was up i felt okay and decided to carry on for a few extra minutes ... the few minutes turned into an extra TWENTY minutes running for 50mins altogether non stop and running 8.2km in the process! I just didnt want to stop and felt like i could run for ages! Would never of thought id of been able to do this and so made up that i actually have done this for someone who has always been well overweight and always very unfit my whole life. If i can do it trust me anyone can!! 1 run left till graduation!

12 Replies
oldest โ€ข newest

One more day, one day more, one more run ๐ŸŽถ ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ

1 like

Yep cant wait now!

1 like

Very well done.Great feeling. Enjoy and celebrate your graduation.๐ŸŒŸ

1 like

Well done, but be careful. You breached the 10% rule used by runners to increase their distance safely.

Probably time to read this healthunlocked.com/couchto5...โ€ฆโ€ฆ.what-next

3 likes

Great read. Thanks some great tips there

2 likes

... black unmarked vans in the night... snatch squads kicking in the front door... restitution flight from secret airstrips ... orange jumpsuit... you can guess the rest.

2 likes

Sorry im lost?

2 likes

He means.. you did not follow the plan... and we will be chasing you :) x

Take the advice of IannodaTruffe .. so easy to do hidden damage...

2 likes

Wow ๐Ÿ˜ฎ thatโ€™s fantastic! Iโ€™m about to start week 7 and feel I could go on longer than 25 minutes but Iโ€™m the same, have never run or thought I could run in my life. Thanks for being inspiring, hope I can do the same when I get to week 9!

1 like

Im sure you will be able to when you get there as long as you go slow and steady and follow then programme theres no reason why you cant! Its amazing the progress you make over the last weeks. Keep up the good work

Please look at the earlier link posted by Ianodeatruffe on this thread before you get too inspired (not meaning to be mean, just don't want you to hurt yourself). Enjoy your runs and graduate safely.

3 likes

You may also like...